Thursday, October 14, 2010

Studying for the Big Exam

Now that dad's home and I'm rested, I decided it would be a fun idea if I were to help dad study! I don't know what test he's taking, but he knows "sit" and "down" so it must not be a tough test! Eventually Tanner decided he was going to try to help too, but he's not sure what dad's studying either so we just stared at him.



Later in the day (like right after dinner) mom took us to this scary place called church to get our photos taken! Needless to say I didn't like it very much. There were strangers and people everywhere! Mom kept me company away from them though so that helped a little, but the man behind the camera was scary so I looked awful in those pictures! Mom says you're not allowed to see the pictures until Christmas cards are sent so you won't get to see them yet.

Well it's late, time to go in the kennel!
Nala

1 comment: