Thursday, May 28, 2009

Oh No!

Nala has come down with Puppy Warts and there's nothing I can do about it!  I don't like being told to wait things out and I definitely don't like being told NOTHING can be done! In all days of modern technology, there's NOTHING? Because of this, besides Tanner, we can't put her into Day Camp and we shouldn't take her to the dog park with other dogs because she's contagious as long as she has symptoms.  Hopefully she'll be a lucky dog and only have symptoms for a few weeks.  

This makes me sad because what am I to do? The Fiance will be taking her to the dog parks during the day when others are still at work and tho this condition is contagious we're still going to Petpalooza because Nala needs the socialization with people. I don't expect her to want to do anything while there besides trying to be small and invisible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment